Head coach Noel McNamara has named the Ireland Under.20 team, sponsored by PwC, to face South Africa in Sunday's second round of the World Rugby U-20 Championship in Narbonne (kick-off 4.30pm local time/3.30pm Irish time).
There are five changes to the side that started the 26-24 defeat to tournament hosts France on Wednesday night, with World Rugby U-20 Championship debutant James Hume joining four of the replacements used in midweek - Conor Dean, Jonny Stewart, Sean O'Brien and Cormac Daly - in the starting XV.
The front row remains unchanged with Newbridge native and Naas prop Jordan Duggan, who was a late inclusion for the injured James French on Wednesday, packing down alongside hooker Diarmuid Barron and tighthead Jack Aungier.
15. Michael Silvester (Dublin University/Leinster)
14. Tom Roche (Lansdowne/Leinster)
13. Tommy O'Brien (UCD/Leinster)
12. James Hume (Banbridge/Ulster)
11. Sean O'Brien (Clontarf/Leinster)
10. Conor Dean (St. Mary's College/Leinster)
9. Jonny Stewart (Queen's University/Ulster)
1. Jordan Duggan (Naas/Leinster)
2. Diarmuid Barron (Garryowen/Munster)
3. Jack Aungier (St. Mary's College/Leinster)
4. Cormac Daly (Clontarf/Leinster)
5. Jack Dunne (Dublin University/Leinster)
6. Joe Dunleavy Malone(/Ulster)
7. Matthew Agnew (Ballymena/Ulster)
8. Caelan Doris (St. Mary's College/Leinster) (capt)
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.