Newbridge man Jordan Duggan (Naas and Leinster player) has been selected in the front row for Friday’s (March 16) Pwc U20 Six Championship, at Ricoh Arena, kick-off 8 pm.
Head coach Noel McNamara has made four changes in personnal and one positional change from the team that defeated Scotland last weekend.
There are three changes to the front-row, with props Jordan Duggan and Jack Aungier starting alongside hooker Eoghan Clarke. Matthew Dalton and Jack Dunne are in the second-row and in the back-row, flankers Joe Dunleavy and Matthew Agnew pack down with Number 8 Jack O’Sullivan.
In the backs, James Hume will start on the right wing, with Angus Kernohan switching to the left side.
15. Michael Silvester (Dublin University FC/Leinster) (8)
14. James Hume (Banbridge RFC/Ulster) (2)
13. Tommy O’Brien (UCD RFC/Leinster) Captain (9)
12. Angus Curtis (Queen’s University RFC/Ulster) (4)
11. Angus Kernohan (Ballymena RFC/Ulster) (4)
10. Harry Byrne (UCD RFC/Leinster) (3)
9. Hugh O’Sullivan (Clontarf FC/Leinster) (3)
1. Jordan Duggan (Naas RFC/Leinster) (8)
2. Eoghan Clarke (Wanderers FC/Leinster) (2)
3. Jack Aungier (St. Mary’s College RFC/Leinster) (4)
4. Matthew Dalton (Malone RFC/Ulster) (2)
5. Jack Dunne (Dublin University FC/Leinster) (4)
6. Joe Dunleavy (Malone RFC/Ulster) (1)
7. Matthew Agnew (Ballymena RFC/Ulster) (3)
8. Jack O’Sullivan (UCC RFC/Munster) (4)
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.