In this week's Leinster Leader:
- Anger among residents as up to 400 HGVs a day travel down local roads
- 'The Best Tour of Kildare Ever' - three pages of pictures from the Martin Earley cycle
- Robert Mulhern on the raucous local music scene of the 1990s
- Fears for Naas hospital future
- Three found guilty of Edenderry murder
- Fall in Sallins property sales
- Believing in a future in fashion for Coill Dubh's Tracy Mulreid
- Maynooth president responds
- Lots of pictures from Whole Lotta Rosaleen Charity music event in Kill
- The best local playgrounds
- K Leisure may be asked to run Monread centre
- Sallins rail users being "ripped off"
- Pictures from: Piano Man concert and Monasterevin Hopkins Society Festival concert
- And in sport, a match report on every SFC, IFC and SHC game
And much more in the Leinster Leader, Kildare's biggest and best newspaper since 1880. In shops now.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.