The KDFL seek applications for the post of Inter League Oscar Traynor Manager for the 2019/2020 Competition. The applicants shall have:
Essential requirements :
• Minimum of FAI Adult Intro coaching qualification.
• Managerial experience within the KDFL.
• Extensive knowledge of the KDFL League Divisions and its teams/players from the Senior Division through to Division 3.
• Garda Vetting.
• Knowledge of the FAI / KDFL Rules and Regulations.
• Willingness to work closely with the League Liaision Officer.
• Safeguarding 1.
• Sports Specific Firist Aid (league will provide free of charge).
• Safeguarding 2 / DLP Training (Available through KSP via the KDFL).
Closing date for receipt of applications to firstname.lastname@example.org is Thursday 16 May. Shortlisting week commencing May 20 May. Interviews week commencing May 27.
Informal enquiries to League Secretary Regina Casey 0879557461