JOB ALERT: Offaly pub hiring 'energetic' bar staff
The Chestnut Bar in Birr is hiring for a full-time bar person.
The popular Offaly pub is currently recruiting an Experienced Bar Person to join their team.
The successful candidate will have vast experience in the Pub Trade. The role will be fast-paced and pressurised so the successful candidates must have proven experience in a busy bar.
This position includes late night and weekend work, and The Chestnut expects all applicants to be available and flexible with these hours.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2-3 years previous experience working in a busy bar environment
- Team player and capable of leading a team
- Excellent communication skills both spoken & written
- High level of customer service skills
- Must be energetic, well presented and have great people skills
- Excellent product knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
You can apply with full CV and references to email@example.com
Catch more from The Chestnut Bar in Birr on Facebook and Instagram: @thechestnutbirr
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.