Small business from across Kildare recently attended coaching sessions offered by AIB Business Banking Mid-Leinster.
“As part of AIB’s commitment to supporting SMEs, the Bank has developed a Business Planning Programme in partnership with ActionCoach, a leading business coaching company in Ireland,” outlined the bank, “This programme aims to equip small businesses with training and tools in the form of a 90-day plan focused on business development.”
According to AIB, aproximately 2,000 business customers have so far taken part in this programme.”
The programme will focus on the five key business areas:
1. Understanding financials and what your numbers are telling you about your business
2. What KPIs – Key Performance Indicators - are driving your business
3. Marketing your business and establishing your Unique Selling Point
4. Increasing your sales and profits
5. Time Management - Create the time to grow your business
At the programme last month in Naas, 23 customers took part.
AIB Business Banking Manager Joanna McFadden said: “Small and Medium Enterprises are critical to the creation and maintenance of thousands of jobs in the Irish Economy. At AIB, we recognise the challenges facing small businesses today, and are taking steps to ensure a flow of credit to build and strengthen the sector. We are also offering customers a range of practical business supports such as seminars, showcasing events and programmes such as this one.”
- Niamh O’Donoghue