Five Kildare propertes will go under the hammer as part of Allsop Space’s nationwide summer auction, which will take place on July 1.
The auction, the company’s third this year, will be held in the RDS, with the catalogue of properties on offer totaling a combined reserve value of €40 million.
The five Kildare properties are:
· Lot 5 – A duplex two-bed apartment, at 821 Ladycastle, K Club, Straffan. Reserve is set at €220,000.
· Lot 26 – An 857 sq m warehouse at Unit 1A, M7 Business Park, Newhall, Naas. Reserve is set at €140,000.
· Lot 47 – Three retail investment units (subject to two tenancies) at Kilberry Stores, between Athy and Monasterevin. Reserve is set at €50,000.
· Lot 63 – A mid-terrace retail/office use building at 20 Leinster Street, Athy. Reserve is set at €30,000.
· Lot 126 – A two-bed apartment at Apt 3A The Lawns, Abbeylands, Clane. Reserve is set at €80,000.
Bidding will be open on 184 properties on the day, including a portfolio of industrial investments at Greenogue & Aerodrome Business Park, Rathcoole, Co Dublin. The portfolio of eight buildings comprises 25 warehouse units (206,000 sq. ft. of accommodation), of which 16 are let with a rental income of €625,000 per annum. The reserve range for this investment portfolio is €4.75m – €5,25m.