In this week's Leinster Leader:
- Anger among residents as up to 400 HGVs a day travel down local roads
- 'The Best Tour of Kildare Ever' - three pages of pictures from the Martin Earley cycle
- Robert Mulhern on the raucous local music scene of the 1990s
- Fears for Naas hospital future
- Three found guilty of Edenderry murder
- Fall in Sallins property sales
- Believing in a future in fashion for Coill Dubh's Tracy Mulreid
- Maynooth president responds
- Lots of pictures from Whole Lotta Rosaleen Charity music event in Kill
- The best local playgrounds
- K Leisure may be asked to run Monread centre
- Sallins rail users being "ripped off"
- Pictures from: Piano Man concert and Monasterevin Hopkins Society Festival concert
- And in sport, a match report on every SFC, IFC and SHC game
And much more in the Leinster Leader, Kildare's biggest and best newspaper since 1880. In shops now.